Websites for Additional Mathematics Practice and Learning:
1. StudyJams - Find math learning categories, numbers, multiplcation and division, decimals and percents, geometry, data analysis, problem solving, addition and subtraction, fractions, algebra, measurement, and probablility.
2. TopMarks - Choose "Maths" and select from learning levels: Foundation, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, and Key Stage 4, to access math practice according to concept.
3. Illuminations - Illuminations has 103 online activities available. Select by level and concept.
4. Number Lines - Create number lines with increasing or decreasing patterns. Students are challenged to find the patterns and calculate missing numbers.
5. Bar Grapher - Students input data and then create their own bar graph at this interactive site
6. Kahn Academy - Kahn Academy offers thousands of free tutorials for math students
7. Sumdog - Free games to make math fun
8. Fuel the Brain - Math lessons and activities aligned to Common Core Standards
11. HoodaMath - Math lessons by grade level andf concept
12. Oswego Schools Math Games
- Interactive math practice by concept
13. Thinking Blocks
- Interactive Blocks for teaching and learning many math concepts